Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Best of the Web awardees

So I tried out www.healia.com and liked that you coudl search for health info and then filter it by specific categories (male vs female, kids vs adults vs seniors). I think the public will want these shortcuts but am not sure the frame on th eleft is the way to go. Its too hard for the average perosn to see it if they were not told about it before hand.

I then looked at Attensa for Outlook. in theory it integrates RSS feeds directly into your outlook account. I will let you know if and how it works.

I looked at yourminis.com for widgets we could use and most of then show videos, and calendars, and clocks. So far they are not in a place where we can just grab them and make good use of them. I would like a widget for our catalog?

For travel, I tried Kayak.com and farecast.com, both good to sift thru all the various travel info and rates vs offers.

No comments: